DELIVERY CHARGES - SHIPPING DETAILS - VAT PAYMENT
Deadgoodundies is committed to dispatching orders quickly and efficiently. Officially verified orders will be sent out within 7 days but in effect orders placed by 15:00 UK time Monday-Friday will be mailed the same day. In the unlikely event an item on your order is out of stock you will be notified immediately by email.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
- UK Super Economy: 5-7 Days
- UK Economy: 3-5 days
- UK Standard: 1-3 Days
- UK Next Day: next weekday delivery by 7pm if ordered before 3pm on a weekday Monday-Friday
- Europe: 5 days - 2 weeks
- USA & Canada: 5 days - 2 weeks
- Rest of the World: 10 days - 2 weeks
These delivery times are only estimated and not guaranteed
Please note timings are approximate. Once your order is dispatched you will be emailed a tracking number (if tracking numbers are provided by your service) so you can monitor your parcel's progress via the internet if your country’s mail service offers an international tracking system.
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
Deadgoodundies.com ships worldwide – to more than 80 countries.
See the full list of countries in the shipping estimator in the basket area on our website.
- Super Economy (5-7 days) £1.50 (for orders under £30)
- Economy (3-5 days) £3.00 (FREE for orders between £30-£50)
- Standard (1-3 Days) £5.00 (FREE for orders between £50-£100)
- Next weekday delivery before 7pm £10 (FREE for orders over £100)
FREE DELIVERY for all orders over £150
- EU Countries - £15
- World Zone 2 Countries (Australia, New Zealand, Singapore) - £20
- World Zone 3 Countries (USA) - £20
- Rest of World - £18
Orders within UK
All orders for shipping to a UK address will be sent by Royal Mail.
Orders outside UK
Orders shipped to non-UK addresses are sent using Royal Mail Tracked, Signed or Tracked and Signed depending on the destination. All provide proof of dispatch from the UK. Delivery time is approximately 3-7 working days to EU addresses and up to 14 days for the rest of the world. DGU cannot be held responsible if deliveries take longer than these estimates.
Parcels will be considered as lost ONLY after they have been in transit for more than 30 days (extended to 60 days for overseas orders due to Covid), but please notify us as soon as you are concerned that your shipment might be missing. If you do suspect that your parcel has been lost, please first check its delivery status with your local postal service (using your parcel tracking number provided by DGU if your local service offers one).
Shipments within the UK are subject to VAT calculated at 20%.
Deadgoodundies.com is currently delivering parcels 'DAP' which means recipients are liable for any VAT/import duty payable within their own country.
Rest of the world
Orders for addresses outside the UK are TAX FREE so no VAT is charged but you may be liable to pay import duty - please refer to your country's customs and excise department for more information.
PLACING AN ORDER
- Create a Deadgoodundies account
- To place an online order you can check out as a guest or register with www.deadgoodundies.com and create a personal customer account.
- Your user name is your email address and you choose a password to use to log in when you return to the site.
- Please be assured we never pass customers’ details to any third parties and never would without specific individual permission, for example for newsletter sign-up.
Your personal details are kept ONLY for processing orders. All your account details can be deleted or modified at any time. We need you to give Dead Good Undies permission before we use your details to send you any communication. Please see our privacy statement.
Deadgoodundies accepts the following methods of payment:
- American Express
- PayPal - use your PayPal account
CREDIT CARD SECURITY
Security for sensitive credit card information is a top priority. NO credit card data is stored on the Deadgoodundies website itself. When you make a payment online through the DGU checkout, Opayo (formerly Sagepay) provides a secure, encrypted gateway between www.deadgoodundies.com and your bank so online purchasing and your credit card details are always safe. No DGU staff ever get to see your credit card details unless you provide them via a telephone order - then they are shredded and destroyed same day.
Opayo is approved by APACS, Visa and MasterCard, see www.opayo.co.uk.
Your credit/debit card details are secured within 128-bit encrypted sessions. Sensitive information is stored on a heavily encrypted database protected by multiple government-approved firewalls.
DISCOUNTS AND DGU PROMOTIONS
Any Dead Good Undies promotions or discounts will be highlighted on the website. If you have a promotional code or wish to take advantage of a discount deal, each will be applied in the shopping basket and on checkout pages.
DGU Delta House, 264 Monkmoor Road, Shrewsbury, SY2 5ST, UK
Call within the UK: 01743 247246
From outside the UK: + 44 1743 247246
GB 846 8834 74