PLEASE READ DEAD GOOD UNDIES' TERMS OF SALE CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Only items marked as Buy 2 get 1 free are included in this promotion
- Customer can add any mixture of these items
- The lowest priced item of the Buy 2 get 1 free offer will be the free item (discount will be applied to the same value of the lowest item
- If customer returns any of the items within the buy 2 get 1 free offer they must also return the free item.
- Deadgoodundies reserve the right to cancel this promotion at any time without prior notice.
- These terms of sale apply to all goods supplied by DeadGoodUndies.com of Unit 2, Delta House, 264 Monkmoor Road, Shrewsbury SY2 5ST
- No contract exists between you and DeadGoodUndies.com for the sale of any goods until DeadGoodUndies.com has received and accepted your order and DeadGoodUndies.com has received payment in full as cleared funds. Once DeadGoodUndies.com does so, there is a binding legal contract between us.
- Acknowledgement of your order will be sent to you by e-mail when the order is placed, but acceptance of your offer to buy the goods will not take place until your payment is taken and you receive your acceptance e-mail. It is at this point a binding legal contract is created that is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- The contract is subject to your right of cancellation (see below).
- DeadGoodUndies.com may change these terms of sale without notice to you in relation to future sales.
Description and Price of Goods
- The description and price of the goods you order will be as shown on DeadGoodUndies.com's website at the time you place your order.
- The goods are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods you have ordered are not in stock, DeadGoodUndies.com will inform you as soon as possible and refund or credit you for any sum paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
- Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on the DeadGoodUndies.com website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, DeadGoodUndies.com will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option to reconfirm your order at the correct price, or cancel the order if you prefer. If DeadGoodUndies.com doesn't receive an order confirmation within 5 days of informing you of the error, the order will be cancelled automatically. If you cancel the order, or if the order is cancelled automatically due to the expiry of the 5 day period, DeadGoodUndies.com will refund or credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
- In addition to the price, you may be required to pay a delivery charge for the goods.
Payment to DeadGoodUndies.com
- Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on the DeadGoodUndies.com website at the time you place your order. Payment shall be due before the delivery date and time for payment shall be a fundamental term of this agreement, breach of which shall entitle DeadGoodUndies.com to terminate the contract immediately.
- There will be no delivery until cleared funds are received.
- Payment shall be made by you without any deduction whatsoever unless you have a valid court order requiring an amount equal to such deduction to be paid by DeadGoodUndies.com to you.
- The goods you order will be delivered to the address you give when you register with DeadGoodUndies.com and place your order (please allow up to 28 days for delivery) - deliveries are only made to countries listed at the checkout on www.DeadGoodUndies.com.
- Orders placed before 4.00 pm on a working day will be processed that day and will be delivered as per the requested delivery option provided no additional security checks are required and all items ordered are available. (A working day is a weekday, not including UK public holidays or Bank Holidays)
- If delivery cannot be made to your address for reasons under DeadGoodUndies.com's control, DeadGoodUndies.com will inform you as soon as possible and refund or credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for delivery.
- If you deliberately fail to take delivery of the goods (other than by reason of circumstances under control of DeadGoodUndies.com) then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to DeadGoodUndies.com, we may: * re-ship the goods and charge you for reasonable costs of re-shipping OR * sell the goods at the best readily obtainable price and (after deducting all reasonable storage and selling expenses) account to you for any excess over the price you agreed to pay for the goods or charge you for any shortfall below the price you agreed to pay for the goods.
- If you fail to take delivery because you have cancelled your contract under the Distance Selling Regulations, DeadGoodUndies.com shall refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods. On exercising your right to cancel you shall be required to return the goods to DeadGoodUndies.com in their original condition (all tags and labels intact, original packaging intact, unwashed). Should you fail to return the goods, DeadGoodUndies.com reserves the right to deduct any direct costs incurred by DeadGoodUndies.com in retrieving the goods as a result of such failure.
- Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible (please allow 28 days for delivery) after your order has been accepted. However, DeadGoodUndies.com will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, DeadGoodUndies.com will inform you as soon as possible.
- Upon receipt of your order you will be asked to sign for the goods received, indicating they are in good condition. If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your parcel at the point of delivery then please sign for it as 'UNCHECKED'. Failure to do so may affect any claims that you make thereafter.
- The goods are at your risk from the time of delivery.
- Ownership of the goods shall not pass to you until DeadGoodUndies.com has received in full, in cleared funds, all sums due to it in respect of:
* the goods
* all other sums which are or which become due from you to DeadGoodUndies.com
- DeadGoodUndies.com shall be entitled to recover payment for the goods even though ownership of any of the goods has not passed from DeadGoodUndies.com.
Right of Cancellation
- You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to the end of 7 working days after you receive the goods (see below).
- To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give written notice to DeadGoodUndies.com by post, fax, email or via the Returns section of our website, giving details of the goods ordered and, where appropriate, their delivery. Notification by phone is not sufficient.
- Except in the case of faulty or misdescribed goods, if you exercise your right of cancellation after the goods have been delivered to you, you will be responsible for returning the goods to DeadGoodUndies.com at your own cost. The goods must be returned to the address shown within the Returns section of the website. You must take reasonable care to ensure the goods are not damaged in the meantime or in transit. In the case of faulty or misdescribed goods we shall, after receiving notification in accordance with clause (3) or (4) here ask you to return the goods yourself and refund you reasonable postage costs.
- Once you have notified DeadGoodUndies.com that you are cancelling the contract, DeadGoodUndies.com will refund or credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
- Except in the case of faulty or misdescribed goods, if you do not return the goods as required, DeadGoodUndies.com may charge you a sum not exceeding the direct costs of recovering the goods.
- You do not have the right to cancel the contract if the order is for underwear or swimwear you have worn unless the only way to discover a fault is by wearing/washing the underwear/swimwear sold to you by DeadGoodUndies.com.
- DeadGoodUndies.com will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure but unless DeadGoodUndies.com is negligent, DeadGoodUndies.com will not be liable for unauthorised access to information supplied by you.
Photographs & Images
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
These terms of sale and the supply of the goods will be subject to English law and the English courts will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from the contract, save that consumers resident in Scotland shall have the right to insist upon these terms being construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland and to submit to the jurisdiction of Scottish courts.
Unit 2 Delta House
264 Monkmoor Road